Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Thank you

Hello Everyone,

Today was a pretty typical day, except that I am now the assistant shopper on tuesdays and I washed my sheets and towels today instead of yesterday with the rest of my laundry. I was thinking about how amazing the offering that came in on Sunday at NTC was, and how blessed we are to call it our home church(for those of us that do obviously ;)...). What an amazing community of people. I know first hand how generous NTC is, from both past experience, and then of course now on this adventure. Your finincial support has been overwhelming to me, and I can't begin to say how helpful it has been. The prayer support from NTC, as well as all you other wonderful people I am so blessed to call friends, has been so incredible. I can so sense your prayers every day.

I wish that there were some way I could truly express my thanks better. I am honored to be on this adventure, and even more honored to be able to share, if even just a small bit,..... with you.

Love and miss you all,

Joe

1 comment:

  1. I can't speak for anyone else, but you can express your thanks to em by doing a few fantasy football trades with me this year. I got some bargains!

    ReplyDelete