Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all going to enjoy some corn beef and cabbage today. We however had some white ants and cabbage instead. Like I've said before they really aren't too bad. I am actually probably going to miss them soon.

I found out today that during our outreach for the community this weekend, I get to play Jesus. Of course I will be a little more "generous" than our Messiah was two thousand years ago, but Rebbecca, I thought that you would be glad to know that you aren't the only one who thought I resembled Jesus. I have a funny suspicion that it might have a lot to do with the fact that I am muzungu and have a beard. Or something that resembles one anyway.

Where on earth have the last few months gone? Days are going faster and faster. Hoping that the time I have left doesn't go too fast.

Love and miss you all,

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment