Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hard day, but a good one.

Hello Everyone,

This morning Mike and I spent the morning cleaning the upstairs, then going to the market to get groceries for the next few days. After lunch I got to play with the kids and have some time to read on my own.

During the morning, I worked through some issues in the house, that have been bothering me. It was a long discussion, and at time heated, but in the end we were both on good terms. Its amazing how clearing the air with issues makes everything so much easier, and even better.

Michele in response to your comment, I am, and will continue to make sure these kids know that I love them. I tell them every chance I get, and if fact I think that they might be getting a little sick of it. Well maybe not the girls, but Bill seems to act like he is too old and too cool to have that really matter. Today I was able to play soccer alone with him for a while, and at the end when I told him I loved him he smiled, said he loved me too, and gave me a big hug.

Thats what its all about.

Love and miss you all,

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment