Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Things we should care about

Hello everyone,

Well when my computer crashed, I had just transfered most of my music off my ipod, and now I have Jon Foreman, and some podcasts. NTC, and Mosaic. Mosaic for the month of December did a series called "Beyond Us, things we should care about". I would highly recommend that you listen to it.

In one of his talks, Erwin McManus was explaining how some people don't feel the need to give to something across the world, or out of your there main site. He then went on to explain how poverty, hunger, and voilence are things that we all should care about. All human beings have an inclination to care, but for those of us who are Christ followers, we have a moral and ethical obligation to care.

Care about something bigger than yourself. Whether its across the world, or just across the room. The world is full of need, lets do what we can to meet it.


Love and miss you all,

Joe

2 comments:

  1. Hey Joe! Went for a little 2 mile run tonight...lungs killed in the cold. I am too afraid to wear my new sneakers out because I dont want them to get dirty...haha. I am sure running buddy #2...thats right #2 will make fun of that fact. Post some more pics of you! Do you like wears lots of sunscreen there? haha I know random but seriously! Miss you old man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Kristan, I'm guessing Joey didn't mean "new sneakers" when he said to care about something bigger than ourselves. ;) But, I suppose this means my new boots don't count either. :(

    Anyway, YES JOE, we are listening! :) Miss you, young man!

    ReplyDelete