Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to the twins!!!

Today was a fairly normal day of playing soccer, and having the kids climb all over me. Followed by a walk to there school, so we know that way ourselves. It will be a fourty five minute walk or so for them each way. We will walk with them, and eventually they will be able to ride there bikes. We may boda them one way however, just to make it easier.

Tonight after dinner however, we celebrated the twin's (Gloria and Emanuel) seventh birthday. The two mama's and Auntie Cassie made a cake, and we gave them a coloring book, crayons, and a bible book each. Everyone really enjoyed the cake.

Afterwords, we all sang songs, and in fact they sortof learned the "stop and let me tell you".....song that Dave Converse taught me when I was there age. Man it brings back great memories. The middle words are a little messed up, but they got the jist of it.

Well sorry this is so short, but I have to run.

Love and miss you all,

Joe

1 comment:

  1. Wow...Dave Converse's influence comes up again. What a spiritual giant, what a guy. I remember telling him shortly before he departed to be with the Lord, "Hey Dave when I get to heaven, just make like you know me..." He just laughed. Later Joe....

    ReplyDelete